Saturday, June 10, 2006

I forgot to mention....

My handicap has gone out to 21. I'd been playing off 20.4 for a few weeks.
Now while it is a bit disappointing to be going out the way I always thought that I'd have to go out before I'd start coming in. Now that I'm getting out 3-4 times a week I'm playing more consistent. All I need to do is try and reign in a couple of the holes where it all goes to pot.
If I managed to have a 6 instead of and 8.

I must say that I'm only having an odd hole like this but it's definitely costing me. After playing 6 holes on Tuesday evening I was 3 over. After the 7th I was 7 over. Now I know that 7 over through 7 is actually playing under my handicap I still can't afford to loose 4 shots on one hole.

I'm confidant that by the end of the year I'll be back off 20 or below.

Going out to 21 is a bit of a pain in the arse but I'm enjoying my golf, I'm driving well, hitting my irons well, chipping not too bad and putting well. I just need to do them altogether.

No comments: