Saturday, March 08, 2008

Going Alright Again.....

After my last post I really didn't know what to think about Rafa. I would be known for my unrelenting loyalty to Liverpool regardless of whether it might actually be the case. I was one of the people who though Diouf was alright, I thought that Cisse would come good. I still think that if Kewell gets enough games under his belt he might actually get back to the player he was for Leeds. So for me to be doubting Rafa, even slightly, I wasn't sure where I was.

But this evening I think we're back on track. I put this down mainly to the fact that he hasn't changed the team much. The core has stayed. I still think he changes it too much overall, but he left Gerrard and Torres in the team. And we have reaped the rewards. We're 2 up against Inter, and have 4 league wins on the trot in the bag.

Long may it continue.

No comments: