Saturday, April 22, 2006

Practice

There's nothing like a bit of practice. I managed to get out for 54 holes during the week. Started off on Tuesday not too bad. Driving was more solid but I lost the head a bit after duffing a couple of my 2nd shots.

Wednesday was much better. Everything was working well. Driving was good, iron play was very good. If I were to give out about anything it would be my chipping especially as I've been practicing my chipping more than anything else. Went around in 88 shots ging me a net 2 under par.

Thursday wasn't as good as the day before but wasn't too bad either. I left about 8 shots behind me with silly mistakes and still managed a 94.

Don't think I'll be playing in the competition this week, but I'm playing with my uncle next week for the first time. Really looking forward to that. Hopefully I'll play half decent.

Going to try and hit the driving range as well as trying to get out for a few holes during the week.

No comments: