Friday, April 28, 2006

Best Round Ever!!!

It finally happened. I broke 90 for a second time. Not by one shot, I might add, but by three.

I went out after work yesterday evening with my brother with the notion of playing 9 holes, maybe 13. But as the weather was so good when we got to the 13th holes we decided to play 2 more then after the 15th, we said we might as well just finish the 18.

I had a round of 3 pars, 13 bogies and 2 double bogies.
Alot of my score had to do with giving myself a second shot, i.e. not driving into trees or behind a bush or something like that. Mind you, I could have saved 2 shots on the par-5 8th. My driving really improved over the last couple of weeks. I've slowed everything down and it seems to be working.

I'm heading out again today after work so I'll see if I can come close to it again today.......or find out if I was just lucky yesterday.
As always I'll let you know.......Getting used to breaking 90

No comments: